“Future landscapes will be designed” CSIRO, 2014
Blue Ring is owned and operated by experienced professionals with over 100 collective years of proven track records in project management, master planning, architecture, natural systems management, geographic information systems (GIS), agricultural science, mining and construction. We consider landscape to be a matrix of natural and human elements interwoven in a complex relationship. Its health is paramount to environmental prosperity, sustainable economic benefits and healthy communities.
We commit to our clients to establish safe and effectively remediated environments and we have the capacity to engage with key stakeholders to identify and address the issues at hand. Our methodologies are based upon a broad array of scientifically accepted systems and tools, which have been proven over 40 years in restoring landscape. Our effective principals are derived from the rich empirical work of Peter Andrews (OAM), which show rapid and cost effective results, even in damaged landscapes including mine sites, chemical spills, saline soils and desertification.
We provide complete client specific solutions broadly using the following methodology:
• comprehensive investigation of the site and damage;
• establishing a site specific remediation methodology applicable also to the regional context;
• undertaking the remediation work on site including (if appropriate) the establishment of a resilient landscape solution;
• ongoing monitoring of the remediated work to ensure success;
• and finally (if appropriate), we master plan future sustainable uses for the site.
For example, agriculture, regional tourism or ongoing mining or other industry suited to the site.